Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , » Kris Aquino on Network Transfer: "I'll consider what my audience wants."

Kris Aquino on Network Transfer: "I'll consider what my audience wants."

Posted on January 4, 2014 | 10:52 AM

Just recently, Queen of all media Kris Aquino was rumored to leave ABS-CBN for rival network GMA-7. Her transfer to the Kapuso network is said to be 90% sure, according to a source (read details here).

Kris Aquino network transfer

Kris Aquino, who is currently in London to bond with sons Bimby and Josh, said that the vacation is also her way of evading intrigues. "Para iwas intriga na rin muna kasi napapabalita 'yung pagre-renew [ng contract]. Magmumuni-muni po at aalis," she told ABS-CBN News.

On Friday, however, Kris posted a meaningful message on Instagram, pertaining to the much talked-about network transfer. Kris said that she's asking for guidance and wisdom about a big decision she will make.

"Good Morning from London... Going to Mass at noon. First Friday, time to bring back my Sacred Heart of Jesus devotion... Time to say THANK YOU, for the blessing of 300 million +++ in the box office for My Little Bossings... Time to ask for GUIDANCE & WISDOM..."

Kris also said that in making this decision, she will consider what her fans want, apart from what's beneficial for his two sons. 

"Pls know that whatever decision I make, apart from considering what will be most beneficial for my 2 sons, it's very important to me to consider what you, my audience, wants... That's why it's good for me to be away now, to just be w/ my sons, so that I can reflect very carefully... God bless you all. Happy 1st Friday of 2014!"

Kris Aquino is slated to return from vacation this January 9 and also set to have a "big announcement" the same day. Could it be about the rumored network transfer? We'll see.

For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BIDA KAPAMILYA - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger