Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , , , » Princess and I Finale: Dasho Jao is the "I" in Princess and I

Princess and I Finale: Dasho Jao is the "I" in Princess and I

Posted on February 2, 2013 | 9:34 AM

ABS-CBN's Royal teleserye Princess and I  ended successfully on Friday (February 1). The finale episode revealed the second character in the series' title—Dasho Jao.

Princess and I - Gino, Princess Areeyah and Dasho jao

In the final scenes of the top-rating series aired Friday night, Dasho Jao (Enrique Gil) has turned into a monk and is seen retelling his journey of love and redemption to a group of children, two years after he decided to spare Mikay/Princess Areeya from marrying him. 

"Tinuruan niya ang puso ko na mahalin ang aking sarili, na hanapin ang aking kalalagyan sa mundo, humingi ng tawad at magpatawad. Minahal niya ako, at mulang binuksan ang puso ko para tumanggap ng pag-ibig. Yes, she taught me how to love unconditionally. And that's the story of the 'Princess and I," Jao said.

Meanwhile, Ashi Behati (Gretchen Barretto) suffered insanity after the failed plan of overtaking Yangdon and accidentally hitting her own son Dasho Jao when she attempted to kill the princess with a gun.

A happily ever after ending was seen for the Princess and Dasho Yuan/Gino, who are engaged to be married  in two years time. Princess and I ended with a celebration at King Anand's (Albert Martinez) palace, with a shot of Gino and Mikay starting to kiss.



For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BIDA KAPAMILYA - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger